Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yayayayay!!!!

Lord, you're SOOOO good to me!!!

Oh, bless God. I checked my Praxis II 0543 scores this morning and I passed!! Yay me!!

I can't tell you the number of horror stories I've heard concerning these tests... how they're too difficult to pass unless you take it umpteen times, how many people have to take it time and time again only to still not pass it... one person even told me of a friend of theirs who had to take it 11 times. 11 times??? I don't know what I'd do if I had to face these tests that many times. Probably would be pulling my hair out by test day, for real. Btw, the prep guide I used was Cliff Notes Praxis II: Education of Exceptional Students (0353, 0382, 0542, 0544) . I think this book is an exceptional preparation for taking this particular test. Check it out if you have this test coming up... it's only like $15 on Amazon.com.

I'm just so thankful. Thankful for God's grace. Thankful that these tests are behind me. Thankful that I don't have to see them eeeeeever again (I hope). Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment