Monday, April 11, 2011

W-h-e-w... MAJOR butterflies...

Tomorrow is D-Day. Tomorrow determines what the next three to four weeks of my life will look like. Tomorrow will either speak peace and allow me to get back to my assigned reading and observations and ISG assignments, or it will speak [uuugggghhhhhhhh...] days upon days of more stringent studying, late nights and information overload times ten.

Tomorrow is Praxis II result day for the Special Ed test.

The. Test. The one that counts more than the previous one I took, and the one that will either solidify my placement in the upcoming summer program or place it precariously on a perch of maybe yes... maybe no...
Although our initial acceptance into the program is all done, the full acceptance is contingent upon us passing BOTH Praxis II exams before Summer Institute begins in June. And the April test date will be the last ditch effort toward that end for those of us who do not pass the March test.

W-h-e-w. MAJOR butterflies.

But... I'm determined to center and remind myself that I'm a woman of faith. I read everything I could get my hands on. I studied my butt off. I stayed up late nights and got up early only to begin that dern study cycle alllllll over again, day after day. And then when all that was said and done, I prayed and trusted God for the rest. So, I'm reminding myself that praying about something now and then worrying about it later don't go together... it has to be one or the other, for real. I'm reminded of a message that a preacher brought years ago that really blessed me ~ If you're gonna pray, don't worry. If you're gonna worry, don't pray. I choose the former.

Whatever tomorrow holds, it's all good. I'll either be celebrating [big time] or getting my study on for a second round of Praxis II 0543. 

We'll see! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment