Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ahhhh... Refreshed!

I can't tell you how good it felt to be free. Actually free. Free to think, free to get up when I wanted, free to stay up as late as I wanted (without any freakouts about how tired I would be the next day with my kids), free to do stuff in the middle of the day and just free to enjoy myself and be me.

Oh, and the SLEEP. Oh, dear God.

I slept so much that first day or so that my family thought I was comatose. Good sleep to a teacher is like a pot of gold to a broke leprechaun. 



I traveled, I spent time with my family up North, I had peace in a way that I've missed for a very long time. And ... because I was finally well-rested and feeling 100%, my thoughts were clear and I could actually hear myself think. This vacation was an amazing blessing.




And here's the awesome part...

Christmas break is right around the corner.

I love my job!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment