Saturday, August 27, 2011

ELEMENTARY, YAY!!!

I've been praying for placement in an elementary school since this whole process started, and today, I got my wish! Yay me!! I'll be working in the Resource Room (I have my OWN ROOM, yay me again!!) with different grades. We're in one of the many mobile units behind my school, so I have my own classroom, my own space, my own key, etc.... and I love it!!! Can't wait to see how this classroom will transform over the next few weeks. It was being used for storage for a long while, so the paint is chipped  and splotchy in alot of places, the floors need some help and eeeeeverything needs to be cleaned, but it's mine, and I'm definitely up for the challenge! Here's what it looks like right now, after some tlc:

Two whiteboards in the front, with windows on either side - gonna get some great natural light this way!
Don't be fooled by these blue walls.. the paint looks like it's in much better shape than it is close up ;)

After some bleach, comet and much scrubbing, our desks and chairs are ready to be used!
My back bulletin board w/power strip for the computer center

No comments:

Post a Comment